Friday, November 12, 2004

response to assignment

In response to the ethics teaching assignment done in class I can honestly say I learned a lot. It was very helpful to know what to look out for as a teacher. There are so many copyright laws to be aware of- especially as an English teacher. There are limits on downloading articles, music, etc. I also found the information concerning keeping yourself in today's technological world very beneficial. There are so many things you need to look out for and be aware of. Hackers can break into almost anything and find out so much about a person with the internet as a resource. The things that I learned in class on Monday will not only help in my professional life, but in my personal life as well. These lessons were informative and necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home